Sopron - Social and Development Centre
Our primary goal is to support the Ukrainian citizens living in Sopron and surroundings, the process of their integration, to promote their self-sufficiency and self-sustainability by providing various programs and services (with the help of an interpreter).
Services for refugees (free of charge):
- Hungarian language courses for children and adults
- administrative assistance(local authorities, medical care, hospital, etc.)
- tutoring for school children
- psychological and social assistance with the help of experts
- labour market consultations with the help of a specialist
- family programs, handcrafts, trips, celebrations, etc.
- integrating and sensitizing events
languages available: Ukrainian, Hungarian, English, Russian
Address: Social and Development Centre – Balfi str 31, 9400 Sopron, Hungary
Erzsébet Szaniszló – helyi koordinátor
tel: +36 70 451 63 43