SITUATION REPORT – 09 AUGUST 2022
- HIA has reached 129035 people so far, providing emergency access to basic humanitarian aid, protection activities and other life-saving services both in Ukraine and in Hungary.
- HIA transported almost 6 metric tons of medicine from Hungary to Ukraine, namely to Ivano-Frankivsk, Berehovo, Uzhhorod and Lviv.
- In Lviv Oblast, HIA started to work with 10 new local partners on FSGs. In the reporting period the focus was on MPCA and cash for protection activities with two new hromadas in Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast, where the registration is still in progress. More than 1000 people were registered for MPCA, and more than 1000 people for cash for protection
- The Refugee Support and Integration Centre in Budapest (UMTK) for 120 people information service by phone were given about the available health, social, child protection services, and about the education, accommodation, and job opportunities. In addition, social programs were organised for 70 children.
- Additionally, HIA has organised summer camps for refugee children in Budapest and countryside (Szombathely, Miskolc, Debrecen, Kastélyosdombó) as well.
- Read more in the HIA Situation Report attached.