SITUATION REPORT – 08 November 2022
- HIA has reached 182,091 people so far, providing access to basic humanitarian aid, protection activities and other life-saving services both in Ukraine and in Hungary (updated with total MPCA and C4P figures). Reached out beneficiary number for the past two weeks: 8,393 people.
- HIA purchased and transported 57 metric tons of food, hygiene products to support the victims of the conflict in Ukraine during this reporting period.
- The total number of beneficiaries so far assisted by HIA MPCA programming is 5,159 people, and by C4P programming is 4,217 people.
- 01 November, HIA opened a child development center in Budapest. The center employs Ukrainian refugee teachers, and the aim is to help preschool-age children enter the Hungarian education system. Future operating areas will include developmental activities, kindergarten preparation and complementary services.
- Read more about our work in Ukraine in the attached Situation Report down below