Situation report – 13 December 2022
- On 7 December, HIA delivered a consignment of 46 generators to Kherson. The generators were handed over to recipient organizations: the municipal water supply company (10), Tyaginska United Territorial Community (11), Suvorivska District Council (15), Kherson city clinical hospital (6), Kherson center of social services, crisis center for victims (2), Condominium “House of the Sun” Kherson (1) and Condominium “Lavrenova” Kherson (1). This shipment is part of the project funded by the Hungary Helps Agency, under which more life-saving equipment will be procured and distributed in Kherson region.
- During the past three weeks, HIA purchased and transported 144 metric tons of food, hygiene items and generators to Kherson, Ternopil, Uzhgorod, Odesa, Kyiv and Berehove.
- During October, November and December, HIA delivered 24 in-kind consignments to Ukraine, equal to 390 metric tons of humanitarian aid. FEBA and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade funded these shipments.
- In Hungary, a complex event was organized with workshop and focus group discussions for the Ukrainian refugee community and professionals on Gender-Based Violence.
- HIA has reached 219,253 people so far, providing access to basic humanitarian aid, protection activities and other life-saving services in Ukraine and Hungary.
- Read more about our work in Ukraine in the attached Situation Report down below